Monday, June 21, 2010

I love junk mail

Dear Good Friend,

First of all I will like to thank you for your attention to read my mail and for your interest,I pray that my plan with you shall be of good success.It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which are ,intend to establish in your country. Though I have not meet with you before but I believe as a Christian that one have to take risk to succeed in life.
Trusting you is one, succeeding with you is another.

I want to discuss about my family heritage 5.5 million dollar's which my late Father kept for in the bank here before he was assassinated by unknown armed rebels last two years in khorogo.

I have decided to sort for a trustworthy person,that I can confide my trust and I shall give you all the detail to help me claim fund and after that you have to help me to come over to meet you before we start investment with the fund.

I am facing lot of problems here because I cannot afford to travel because my traveling passport have been taken from me by my uncles who where supposed to be kind with me,but turned to be wicked on me after the death of my father so i decided to run out of my country to a rest country refugee camp.

I do not have any experience in business and also I don't trust my uncles there in my country because they have been wicked to me since the death of my father.

There are so many problems i am facing in my country that have forced me out of my family mansion. Everything will be explained to you later, but i want you to confirm to me your noble intention and condition to get this done successfully.

I want you to be my guardian, and beneficiary of my family heritage. I
await your soonest response.

Extend my greeting to your entire family.pls

Thank you and God bless you till i hear from you dear as soon as you can reply me i will get back to you in my private e-mail address for security purpose please.

Best Regards,
Ms. Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment