Sunday, March 29, 2009

If you're interested in wasting a few bucks...


I'd recommend investing in the Progressive International Microwavable S'Mores Maker. The PIMSM allows you to microwave TWO perfect s'mores in just thirty seconds! AND, the ingenious design allows graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows to heat evenly at the same time. This is perfect because usually the marshmallow manages to freeze itself while the graham cracker melts and the chocolate just spontaneously combusts. Without the PIMSM, I could never create an evenly heated s'more.

The real message of this product must be: why do for free what you can do for $9? Why would I throw graham crackers, chocolate, and a marshmallow onto a plate when I can secure them with two flimsy plastic arms? I feel as if I've been stumbling around in the dark all these years; only today has the Progressive International Microwavable S'Mores Maker opened my eyes.
Just look at how snugly this innovative tool fits into the microwave!





However, I'm forced to ask myself: why do I need to add water? I don't usually pour water onto my s'mores when I'm sitting at a bonfire. Are these some kind of newfangled wet s'mores? Should I shake and stir as well? Until Progressive answers this query, I'll waste my water AND my $9 elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment